New Trader Form
All our stalls are approved before we can add you to our stall holders list. If you would like to hold a stall at one of our events Please fill out this form stating which date and venue and we will get back to you.
Please make sure you fill in all areas of the form, be thorough in your description and send through a clear image of the stock you wish to sell or links to your page.
Please make sure you read terms & conditions listed below prices and make sure you have Public Liability insurance
New Stall Holder Form
Please fill in all fields.Please note: it can take up to two weeks to process this form and some traders may not be contacted.
To book a stall fill out the booking form. Then we will send you an invoice with options to pay by Paypal, Bank transfer or Go Cardless. alternativley you can send a cheque to the address on the invoice All prices listed below
Stall spaces 3m 6m 6ft 12ft
Maidenhead High Street
1st Sunday of the month March-Oct '17
BYO gazebo & Table £25 £40
Please read carefully how much space you require
3mx3m pitch. You can fit 4 6ft tables in a 3m gazebo. use your space wisely
If you feel you need more space Please refer to the above prices!
2 or more fairs 10% discount
4 or more fairs 15% discount
6 or more fairs 20% discount
Booking your stall
All stall holders must fill out booking form (left).
All stallholders must have PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE to trade with us
Once your stall and insurance documents are accepted an invoice will be sent to you which must be paid immediately.
Once you are booked in the prospect of joining our busy fair can be quite daunting. Please don’t worry, there’s lots of help once you arrive at the fair. But good preparation is key. Here’s a little check list of what you may need to prep for your fair:
Arrive on time allocated
Our venues can be very restricting on set up. so it is very important you read your arrival times carefully. They are in place for easy set up for everyone involved. if you don't arrive at your allocated time you may not be able to park next to the venue and may need to walk a short distance
Price your stock carefully, our fairs are aimed at the affordable market and you don’t want to over price your stall. If it’s your first fair you could price accordingly but bring some sale cards or rail tags along, if certain items are sticking you can then quickly reduce rails or add offers to entice customers.
Stall sizes and stocking:
Our stall sizes are generous, you may only need a small stall for your first fair. If this is the case but you have extra stock you can bring it along and re-stock your rails as the fair goes on. Some stall holders bring extra sacks of stock and store it under their tables to re-stock quickly. If your items are hand made and you can’t easily provide more on the day you could always bring along business cards to hand out to customers who may want to buy in the future.
We heavily promote all our fairs, and our stall holders help out too. If you have a Facebook account you could send out an invite to the fair you are attending to inform friends and current customers. If you have a mailing list you could send out messages and e-flyers to let them know the dates and locations of your next fair. If you have a website you can add a link to the fair, but do let us know and we will reciprocate the link from ours. Please share the flyer everywhere you can over social media
Dressing your stall can make all the difference, bring with you anything you think may stand out from the crowd. Bring fabric to cover your table, signs to let people know your price points, flyers to promote your brand and if you do have any small items then a bargain bin is always welcome especially from the fashion students. No flourescent stars with scribbled pen etc please
Terms and Conditions
BY COMPETING THE BOOKING FORM AND SENDING PAYMENT YOU AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• A completed booking form and full payment will secure your pitch. You will receive a receipt within 7 days. This receipt secures your booking. All payments must be made within 5 days of receipt of invoice . if over the 5 days you have to start the booking process again and we can not guarantee you the same place.. also we may be full to capacity so you may lose your pitch
• Doors open to all Traders 2hrs before the event.
• Traders must arrive NO LATER than 1 hour before the event. This makes sure that you don’t disturb each other while setting up (Cars and vans in outside fairs). This also ensures that all your stalls can be looking their best and plenty of time for a cup of tea etc!!
• Please wait to be shown your allocated place as we have a floor plan
• Cars need to be parked as soon as you have unloaded to make way for the next stallholder.
• Cars and vans need to be parked in a car park if provided or as far from the venue as you can as immediate parking spaces are reserved for the clients and people with Disabilities!! (Parking will be referred to in the email before the event)
• Public liability insurance is needed at all Shabbytique Fairs to cover your stock, customers and your stall. as The Organisers and the venue bear no liability whatsoever for stallholders loss, damage or theft of items during the event.
• Shabbytique have Public liability insurance of £5m which covers any customer that visits the fair. This insurance may not be valid if bags, boxes and items are left on the floor!! So each stallholder will be responsible for there own property and safety. Stallholders will be asked to clear away all bags , boxes etc before the fair opens.
*All stallholders must have long Ironed table cloths that reach the floor to cover all excess stock. If you have too much then you will be asked to put your stock in your car
• Electricity is never guaranteed with a stall. If you require electricity, please let us know on the booking form. Bring an extension cable with you and masking tape as some venues have minimal points. Any electrical equipment allowed MUST have a PAT Tested Safety certificate and wires taped down!! Safety First!!
• Items for sale at Shabbytique fairs must be Antique, Vintage, Preloved Handmade or Up-cycled in a vintage style. All Handmade and up-cycled goods need to be checked on application as to whether they fit into the style of the fair!
• Where possible Shabbytique will try and place you in the same or recommended position each time. But your placement may be subject to change and we can not guarantee this each time.
• The doors close to the public at the given time for each event. For safety, and Etiquette stalls should not start packing up or prepare to leave before the closing time of the event. If you are found doing this you may forfeit your chance of trading again with us
• Trader Pitches must be left Exactly as found. Please pick up all your waste , rubbish and spillages. Bins are provided.. If there is a spillage, be aware of safety. There are cloths, mops etc in the kitchen areas. please ask whoever is working that day! If a stallholder doesn’t clear away their rubbish they may be asked a small penalty of £5 or they may lose their space at the following fair
• Shabbytique will NOT TOLERATE any rudeness or aggressive behaviour AT ANY TIME!!
Stallholders and customers alike. Anyone seen or reported to be doing this will be removed from the premises Immediately! and will lose their chance of having a stall at Shabbytique in the future
• In the event of a venue cancellation we are unable to refund but can issue a credit to transfer to another fair on another date
• If Shabbytique change the date or the times of the fair the stallholders will be offered an alternative fair or the fair with altered hours/date. If the stallholder cannot make that fair a full refund will be given.
• Shabbytique shall be under no liability for delay, or failure to provide the services as a result of any act or circumstances beyond reasonable control, included but not limited to, Act of God, legislation, Injury, Terrorism, war, fire, failure of power supply, bad weather conditions, lock out or strike.
• Cancellation by stallholders will incure a charge! More than 7 days notice a £10 admin fee will be charged. 3-7days notice 50% of the fee will be charged! 48hrs or less there will be no refunds given.